Forum Discussion

Karen10
Experienced User
17 days ago

No user accesss option

Hi,

I'm an administrator on our MYOB account and need to set up a new staff member to access our MYOB Accountright file. There are no othe Admins.

The option to select User Access under Set up which I have used many times before is not there?

Help!

9 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Karen10,

You would need to log on as an administrator to have access to the User Access button under set-up. Or, failing the above, you could log into my.MYOB and look under Manage Users. If you don't have manage users under my.MYOB, the client may have changed your user access role, and that would be why you don't have the User Acess button. 

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella

Karen10
      Experienced User

Hi Shella_A ,

I have administrator access, always have. When I log into my.MYOB I am listed as an Administrator.  There is no client, no one else has access to change my role and the only other administrator listed hasn't worked for the company for nearly 5 years.  Please see screenshots attached.  I need assistance to sort this as soon as possible.

Thanks for your help.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Karen10,

I was able to run a fix on your company file to correct the situation. Since you are logging in as an administrator, kindly log out and then log back in using the Administrator User ID with no password and you should be able to log in and access the User Access menu.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen