2 years ago
Solved

Removing of Company File

Dear Sir/Madam, 

need assistance here, please help me remove company file

Regards

Mathilda

• Hi Mathy1 

Thank you for your post. Regarding with your issue, may we ask what kind of file you are trying to remove, is that an online company file or an offline one? 

Please also take note that we recommend to have a back up copy of the file first before deleting or removing it on your account. 

If the file you are trying to remove is an offline file, it would be stored in your AccountRight Library. This is, by default, located in the following location:

For the PC edition: 
    C: \ Users \ <username> \ Documents \ MYOB \ My AccountRight Files

For the Server edition: 
    C: \ Users \ Public \ Documents \ MYOB \ My AccountRight Files

To remove a company file from the My Library list, simply open a Windows Explorer (Windows key + letter 'E') and navigate to that location. Once you've located the file, simply delete (or cut / paste elsewhere).

Meanwhile if the file was online we need to gather some information's to assist you further. You may send me a private message of the following details:

• Serial number
    • Company Name
    • Full Name and Email address
    • Company file ID#

We will be waiting for your response.

Cheers,

Shella_A

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Mathy1 

Thank you for your post. Regarding with your issue, may we ask what kind of file you are trying to remove, is that an online company file or an offline one? 

Please also take note that we recommend to have a back up copy of the file first before deleting or removing it on your account. 

If the file you are trying to remove is an offline file, it would be stored in your AccountRight Library. This is, by default, located in the following location:

For the PC edition: 
    C: \ Users \ <username> \ Documents \ MYOB \ My AccountRight Files

For the Server edition: 
    C: \ Users \ Public \ Documents \ MYOB \ My AccountRight Files

To remove a company file from the My Library list, simply open a Windows Explorer (Windows key + letter 'E') and navigate to that location. Once you've located the file, simply delete (or cut / paste elsewhere).

Meanwhile if the file was online we need to gather some information's to assist you further. You may send me a private message of the following details:

• Serial number
    • Company Name
    • Full Name and Email address
    • Company file ID#

We will be waiting for your response.

Cheers,

Shella_A