MYOB Moderator
747 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

747Posts

26Kudos

40Solutions

Re: Unable to log in to Myob Accountright through web browser

Hi, @Brett7. Thank you for your post and welcome in the Community Forum.

Could you please let me know if you've tried any basic troubleshooting steps, like clearing your browser cache or cookies? Additionally, if possible, could you provide a screenshot of the error screen you're encountering as well as the last four digits of your serial number? This would help us better understand the issue and assist you more effectively. Thank you!

Cheers,

Hannah

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

brindkindy
Experienced Cover User
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

23Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Unable to log in to Myob Accountright

HI Hannah

Thanks for coming back to me.  I've tried to log in again now and it seems to be ok.  Not sure what has changed!

Christine

Hannah_V
MYOB Moderator
747 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

747Posts

26Kudos

40Solutions

Thank you for getting back to me, @brindkindy. I'm glad to hear that the login issue seems to have resolved itself. Since the problem is now fixed, we'll be closing this thread. If you need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help.

Cheers,

Hannah

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

cranetrucks
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Hannah

I am experiencing this same issue.  It can take up to 5 attempts to login mostdays.  Very frustrating as you can imagine.

It seems to get caught in a loop ie. I log in, accept to update the version, receive the email with the verification code.  When I enter the verification code it takes me back to the log in screen and I have to go through the whole process again.

Is there a resolution?

Thanks

Lynne

Hannah_V
MYOB Moderator
747 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

747Posts

26Kudos

40Solutions

Hi, @cranetrucks. Welcome to the Community Forum and thank you for your post.

Could you please provide us with some additional details such as the device and browser you're using? This will help us investigate the issue further and provide you with a solution as soon as possible.

Also, you may try the following resolution:
1 - Clear browser cache, close browser and try again.

2 - Open incognito window in Chrome (for essentials) or Internet Explorer (for AccountRight) and guide client to sign into their My.myob, once prompted for 2fa have them tick the "Trust this device for 30 days tick box"

AccountRight

To launch InPrivate Browsing in Internet Explorer, click on Settings > Safety > InPrivate Browsing. You can also use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+P to launch it. Alternatively, you can right-click on the IEtaskbar icon and select Start InPrivate Browsing.

Let me know if there's anything that I can assist you with and I'll be happy to help.

If I'm able to help you today, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information. 

Best regards,

Hannah

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

brindkindy
Experienced Cover User
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

23Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

I am still encountering problems.  MYOB is taking ages to load and then when it finally comes up with the sign-in email field after a while this then takes me straight into the file.  When I click on the file I am working on to open it then reverts to asking for the email again and then this distorted screen comes up :

I have tried clearing cache as previous advised.

Hannah_V
MYOB Moderator
747 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

747Posts

26Kudos

40Solutions

Hi, @cranetrucks. Thank you for your post here in the Community Forum. 

We're grateful for the document you've shared outlining your concerns. Upon review, it appears you're utilizing AccountRight, and it's an online file. Is this correct? If so, have you attempted to log into your MYOB AccountRight software? It appears you're accessing it via the web interface.

Sign in from AccountRight's Library Browser window (accessible by clicking Open from the Welcome window), or from the Services > Sign in to AccountRight Live menu.

Please remember that, your MYOB account (My Account) details were set up when you registered AccountRight, or accepted an invitation to work online. If you can’t remember your password, click Forgotten your password and we’ll help you out.

Let me know if there's anything that I can assist you with and I'll be happy to help.

If I'm able to help you today, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information. 

Best regards,

Hannah

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

cranetrucks
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Hannah

No, I mainly use the desktop version however our accountant uses the online version.

I updated the version yesterday and the issues seem to have rectified themselves.

Hopefully that has fixed the issue.

Thanks

Lynne

cranetrucks
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

That's the screen I was getting too.  As I said to Hannah, I've upgraded the file and yesterday and today I seem to be able to login without issues.

Hannah_V
MYOB Moderator
747 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

747Posts

26Kudos

40Solutions

Hi, @cranetrucks. Thank you for letting us know that you are now able to login without any issues.

Let me know if there's anything that I can assist you with and I'll be happy to help! If none, I will now close this thread. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you require assistance in the future.

Best regards,

Hannah

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post