Forum Discussion

Deb_W
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

New users unable to access Myob AccountRight file

Hi

We are trying to use the capture app for a couple of staff in the business who will not have access to the company file other than for capture. I have followed MYOB online instructions and set up a new role that does not have access to data in the file and sent invites. We are currently testing this feature so I've used my personal email address to do so (I am an administrator via my work email). I managed to set up a personal password okay but when logging into the capture app it says No active businesses.  I get an unable to proceed to my.myob when tyring to log into my.myob online, even though I have set a password up.  Looking at my.myob as my work email it shows my personal email as an active user. Could someone help please? Thanks

• Actually I've solved this. I needed to make sure my new role was able to access the banking In Tray!

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Deb_W
    Contributing Cover User

Actually I've solved this. I needed to make sure my new role was able to access the banking In Tray!

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Deb_W 

Thank you so much for your post. We're glad to know that you have finally fixed your issue, Feel free to post again if you have issues in the future.

Regards,
      Earl.