Forum Discussion

Zoya
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

how to set up user passworD to MYOB FILE

Hi hlep team,

I am working on MYOB AccountRight Plus for 4 companies, before the file on line, I had to enter passwords to each file to log in. since the file is on line, I only use my email address and passwords to lod in to all the files.

my question is, how can I keep deferent password for each company file?

I need to transfer one of the company file to other bookkeeper, If I give her my my log in ID and password, she will be able to access all the other company on same log in ID and passwords, which I don't want' that, for the confitencialities of other company.

Could you please help and let me know, how can I set up the password for each of the comany's file?

much appreciated

Zoya

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Zoya 

Thanks for your post. It sounds like you have ticked under Setup>>User Access: This user will sign on with a my.MYOB account. This means you will be logging on to the different files with your my.MYOB account. To transfer the company file to another book keeper you will have to invite her to the online file and she will be able to sign on with her own my.MYOB account.

Read more about that here: Changing and resetting user passwords and Invite a user to an online file.