Share your ideas for improving the new AccountRight. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

AccountRight

Sales/Purchases: Sort/change the order of transactional lines

Cover User

3Posts

29Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
Cover User

I would like to be able to sort the items in an invoice (or purchase order) according to item code (or any other field for that matter). This necessary when there are many items in one invoice (or purchase order).

"Item Sorting"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: January 2014

Thank you for your suggestion to have more sorting options inside of your Invoices, we can look into the options for adding this in a future update. Its great to see some votes already from those who would like to see this added in, please remember to add your votes if you'd also like to see this added.

23 Comments
Experienced Cover User
25 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi,

I see this was raised in 2013 and we are in 2021 and still this feature is not available we have sometimes over 30 or 40 line items so this would be very handy to sort all columns when creatin an invoice especially item and description.  Please if this has been introduced since do let me know

Experienced Cover User
32 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Yes, nothing has been done to 'sort' out this problem since I raised this back in 2013.

They have put the feature on Items List for inventory where it can be sorted by ascending or descending order either by Item Number, On Hand, Name, last Cost Incl. , Last Cost, Sell Price or Sell Price Inc. 

Why can't this feature be put on quotes, orders, invoices or purchase orders or bills?

Experienced Cover User
25 Posts
Experienced Cover User

@Global yes I agree it would be very useful and I cant imagine this would be a difficult fix in such an application it really is a basic sort function on a GUI.