Forum Discussion

Brauer
User
12 months ago

Brighter Super Optimiser not in MYOB List of Registered Superfunds

As per helpdesk support notification regarding Suncorp super merging with Brighter super - as noted in support instructions Brighter Super Optimiser is to be added however this superfund USI is not showing in registered superfunds list.

Does anyone know how to add this superfund to the registered list?

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    LDOG
    Experienced User

I have spoken to Brighter Super and they have advised the USI number provided by MYOB is not active yet - hence we are not able to see in drop down list.

We will not be able to remit staff super who are currently with Suncorp Super until after 1st June when this new USI will become available

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for posting. We appreciate your patience and understanding about this. We have posted an update regarding the changes of this fund (Suncorp Brighter Super) to Brighter Superfund Optimiser. Kindly refer to this recent Community Forum post : Superfund changes, that has detailed information about this matter.

Cheers,

Princess

• I am having the same problem, it is not on the list as per the MYOB notification

LDOG
      Experienced User

Hopefully a moderator will advise path forward ASAP as we need to remit our monthly super;  if no response soon we will have to remit without the staff that have this particular superfund listed for their super contributions.

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Brauer 

Thank you so much for your post. You can try to add it now, our back end have already update the system and the updated fund name would show up now.

Feel free to send me a private message if you have issue.
    Regards,
    Earl