Forum Discussion

starrylady
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Can't edit Salary Sacrifice payroll category (no scrollbar)

I am using MYOB Accountright online file. On the company computer, there is no problem. On my laptop, the display for the Salary Sacrifice settings cuts off above the OK button, so there is no way to save the settings. There is no scrollbar. The screen is already maximised. There is no way to make the window smaller. I am not using a browser, just opening MYOB on the laptop and selecting the online file when I log in. Screenshot attached. I think this is a bug in how the window displays on the screen (perhaps to do with screen size and resolution). I think there should be a scrollbar. Screenshot attached.

• Hi starrylady,

Thank you for your post. 

You should be able to select the minimize icon which should then let you view/scroll to the bottom of that window:

If this is still not working for you, you may need to adjust your display settings through your computer's settings. 

Let me know how you go and if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi starrylady,

Thank you for your post. 

You should be able to select the minimize icon which should then let you view/scroll to the bottom of that window:

If this is still not working for you, you may need to adjust your display settings through your computer's settings. 

Let me know how you go and if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

starrylady
      Experienced Cover User

Using the minimise icon was weird - the OK button was partly cut off by the inner window. Adjusting the settings did work. Thank you.