Forum Discussion

10 months ago
Solved

Clearing a negative super amount in pay liabilities window

How do I clear a negative amount sitting in the pay liabilities window? (see attached)  It won't let me select the payment to record (obviously because it's a negative amount).

A salary sacrifice payment (paid in error) was returned from ATO but has now been correctly reversed and recorded.  All payroll ledger accounts balance correctly - so I don't want to muck up any of those.

Any ideas?  Thanks heaps!

MYOb error 18072023.JPG

Princess_R
    10 months ago

Hi Khaywood2319 

Thank you for flagging this to us, I have now given you an access to  Private message. Please try sending private message with your serial number and email address.

Cheers,

Princess

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    • Hi Earl

Thanks for your reply.  I did already try those instructions.  But because the 'record' button is greyed out (I am assuming because it's a negative transaction) I cannot go any further to clear it out.

Screen shot below.  

Thanks, Kerryn

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Khaywood2319 

Thanks for your patience and screenshot. I would recommend to try to record this on the online version of the File. If still the same issue please send me a private message with your Serial Number and your Email Address and I'll be glad to take a look at this for you. 

Regards,
    Earl

• Thank-you for trying to sort this out.  The private message link is not working.  Is there some other way I can get support with this?  

Thanks, Kerryn

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Khaywood2319 

Thank you for flagging this to us, I have now given you an access to  Private message. Please try sending private message with your serial number and email address.

Cheers,

Princess