Forum Discussion

MelyPalisade
Contributing User
3 years ago

Confirming changes to Super error

i am getting the following error when I try to pay super - am told to confirm I am ok with the new product disclosure statement - I then "review and confirm details" - tick both boxes & submit - but keep getting this error.  Waited on hold for over an hour this morning but was then hung up on... anyone know what this error means???

MYOB - sorry.jpg

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi MelyPalisade

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! If you're still having troubles with this please make sure that you're signed in with the Owner email address of the account, also please clear your AccountRight cache and try again. 

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

MelyPalisade
      Contributing User

thanks Melisa - I am the owner.  And the post for clearing cache does not go past a picture for step 4.  So I have no idea how to do that???  Can you provide the full set of steps please?

MelyPalisade
        Contributing User

Closed my browser and opened a new one - all steps are now shown.  Cleared my cache 9only had 1 document) - re ran pay super - still getting the error???  I have no idea why??