Forum Discussion

MPNH
Contributing User
14 days ago

Corrections to previous pay period timesheet

Hi, I have recently taken over our payroll. Payroll is processed from timesheets, which I have never used in MYOB before! I have a couple of errors to correct from last pay - missing allowance and personal leave. What is the best way to correct this? Should I amend the previous timesheet and then make sure the dates are included it in the next payrun? I also have a workcover adjustment to make. The employee was paid personal leave until the claim was approved, I need to reverse the personal leave used. The start date goes back to January. Again, do I adjust each week of old timesheets?

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MPNH,

Thanks for your post. To rectify this issue, I would recommend having the option to adjust the timesheets or create a void pay for the correction. Adjusting timesheets entails modifying the hours worked or adding/deleting entries as needed to correct any inaccuracies. On the other hand, creating a void pay involves canceling the incorrect payment and issuing a new payment with the correct details. Both methods can be effective depending on the nature of the correction needed.

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl