Forum Discussion

ChelseaT
Experienced User
3 years ago

Double reversing a Pay super payment and trying to delete it.

Hi

I have found that I have double reversed a Pay Super transaction and am unable to delete one of the reversals.  Can you please provide some guidance on how I can do this?

Thanks

Chelsea

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi ChelseaT,

Apologies for the delayed reply.

Were you able to resolve this? In any case, re-entering the original transaction will offset the reversal, you will just need to make sure you re-enter it exactly as it was.

If you did require further assistance with his, please do reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

ChelseaT
      Experienced User

Hi Sam

I may need some guidance on this one.

I followed the same process earlier this year and the Super Payments section showed 'Reversal Completed' but following the same process this time does not appear to have worked and now I have two reversals in my bank reconciliation.

I need to delete one of them and am unable to do so.

Thanks

Chelsea

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi ChelseaT,

As you won't be able to delete this, you will need to process another pay run with a positive figure in your superannuation category (with no other amounts in it) that matches that amount of super that has been reversed the 2nd time. This will then offset the reversal (negative) amount so you'll be able to reconcile accordingly.