Forum Discussion

KerryGee
Contributing User
2 years ago

EOFY STP - Superannuation has nil YTD on ATO verification report for one employee

Begging someone who can help!! On the phone to MYOB yesterday for 4 hours and 11 mins, 4 different people and then they hung up!!!

Chat on line yesterday and today and they can't help.

I have one employee - payroll activity for the year is correct; payroll register summary has nil super. For the whole year it looks like the summary is not calculating week to week, seems minus????? The ATO finalisation report for this employee show correct Gross payments, tax but nil super.

I have I unterminated this employee, checked all payroll categories, and resubmitted to the ATO as at 30 June 2022 numerous times. Still showing nil super on finalisation report. :-( 

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi KerryGee 

The Payroll activity report gets it's data from pays recorded through Process Payroll.

The Payroll register and STP reports get their data from the employee card>>Pay History. 

If the Payroll activity and Payroll register report don't match it indicates that a manual change has been made to the employee card>>Pay History. The post, AccountRight reports don't match STP reports, has detailed information on this. If you do need to change the Pay history you will need to restore a back up to change it the previous payroll year.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

KerryGee
      Contributing User

issue not resolved.

Just spent another 2 hours 15 on the phone to MYOB, and hung up on me again. Are these people trained at all??? they have no idea??

jo33
        Experienced User

I don't think they ever pick up

KerryGee
    Contributing User

I was on hold for a total of 4 hours and 11 minutes after being put through to 4 different people, and then the phone went dead, he was gone! Absolutely hopeless, I feel your pain