alib2
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Entitlement balance for reinstated employee

We have reinstated two employees who were terminated and had all leave paid/clearned out. Upon reinstating, they have an incorrect leave balance. Fortunately I can see their correct balance as they were originally paid an hourly wage and now are re employed and paid a salary (so different entitlement categories) however, i would like their balnace in their hourly accruals to be zeroed out as not to confuse any future payroll. Can someone please assist?

If this is not a probelm that has been fixed then is it better to just open a new employee card rather than reinstating? Why isnt this issue mentioned in the reinstating an employee section? 

entitlements .png
2 REPLIES 2
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,201 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,201Posts

118Kudos

492Solutions

Re: Entitlement balance for reinstated employee

Hi @alib2,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to inform you that I've sent you a private message to address the issue you've raised. Please check your Community forum inbox, where I've provided detailed information and steps to resolve your concern. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don't hesitate to respond to the private message.

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,201 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,201Posts

118Kudos

492Solutions

Re: Entitlement balance for reinstated employee

Hi @alib2,

I hope you're doing great! Kindly note that we will be closing this thread as we have not received any updates from you regarding the additional information we have been awaiting. Please feel free to initiate a new post if you require assistance in the future. We're always here to support you.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post