Forum Discussion

SMPENG
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

First pay for FY22

Has MYOB fixed the problem that was encountered last year where you can not process payroll for the new Financial Year until 1 July?

My payroll period is 21 - 27/06/21 with a paydate of 1/7/21. Can I process this payroll today or do I need to wait until Thursday (1/7/21) to process?

• Hi SMPENG 

With AccountRight 2021.3, you certainly can process a pay in the new payroll year now.

You will encounter the following warning but it's just a warning, you can still process those pays.

18 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi SMPENG 

With AccountRight 2021.3, you certainly can process a pay in the new payroll year now.

You will encounter the following warning but it's just a warning, you can still process those pays.

SMPENG
      Experienced Cover User

Thank Steve. I was able to process payroll with paydate 01/07/21. Cheers.

HM2
        Experienced User

I just got off the phone with support and they confirm it doesn't work?

HM2
      Experienced User

This does not appear to be the case. MYOB will not allow a July paydate when preparing in June.

HM2
        Experienced User

This was meant to be fixed after the drama it caused last year. Is it really just the same situation again a whole year later?

HM2
    Experienced User

Same problem here. MYOB support has confirmed that it will work "some time today"

Unbelievable

HM2
    Experienced User

MYOB Support's answer to this incredible situation is that it will work "some time today"

HM2
      Experienced User

Why have my answers to people reporting the same issue been moved here?