Forum Discussion

3 years ago

I cannot make super payment

I get the following error message "Your login to Pay Super may have timed out. You will need to go back to the main super payments screen to refresh your login, then try to create a payment again. If you still can't, you may not be authorised to do this. You'll need to find someone who is."

I  am not sure where is main super payements screen.

Thank you.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi jhg4001 

Thank you for your post. 

The most common cause for this error message is that you do not have Pay Super Administrator or Authoriser access. Only users that have been assigned these roles will be able to make super payments here. 

If you have been assigned one of these roles and it is not letting you log in/make super payments, let me know and I can investigate further for you. 

CBenno
      User

Sam_R wrote:

Hi jhg4001 

Thank you for your post. 

The most common cause for this error message is that you do not have Pay Super Administrator or Authoriser access. Only users that have been assigned these roles will be able to make super payments here. 

If you have been assigned one of these roles and it is not letting you log in/make super payments, let me know and I can investigate further for you. 

Sam_R wrote:

Hi jhg4001 

Thank you for your post. 

I have the same issue. I am an administrator and have paid many times before. Why is this happening?

Sam_R
        Former Staff

HI CBenno,

Thank you for your post. 

So that I can look into this further for you, could you please send me a private message with the following details:

• Serial number
        • Business file name
        • Your name + email