Forum Discussion

Mortisha
Contributing User
2 years ago

Long Service Leave not accruing on an hourly basis

I have been fiddling with my long service leave categories for a few pays now, and just cannot get them to accrue, especially the part time accrual as two employees work different hours each week.

I have enclosed a screen shot, the exempt section and employee sections have been checked and are ticked appropriately.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Mortisha,

Thanks for reaching out. 

Would you please be able to advise what you have ticked in the 'Exempt' window?

I will also leave the help article below that assists in the setup of entitlement categories in case you see something in there that may have been missed:

Let me know how you get on. 

Mortisha
      Contributing User

Thank you Sam for reaching out. I have only ticked "leave without pay" and "overtime" etc in the exempt section, nothing that should affect the percentage calculations at all.  And there are only 2 employees that have various hours.  But I have tried different things within that one category, such as not ticking any exemption items, but to no avail.  

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi Mortisha,

Thanks for confirming that. 

Could you please advise if these affected employees are set up as hourly, or salary, in their employee cards? (Employee card> Payroll Details>Personal details>Pay Basis?)