Forum Discussion

shellsten65
Contributing User
3 years ago
Solved

MYOB Team App - pay items on timesheets?

Hi,

Our team has just started using the basic timesheet (not for time billing).  The hours come through fine, however there is nowhere on the timesheet to enter their pay items (laundry allowance, kilometre allowance etc).  So they don't come through and I have to enter them anyway....

How can I set this up?   Thank you,

Simone

• Hi shellsten65

Thank you for your post. Currently in MYOB Team employee hours submitted via MYOB Team will appear in AccountRight against the Base Hourly payroll category, unfortunately you cannot enter other pay items. This is something our teams are exploring the idea of adding to MYOB Team however I don't have an ETA on when this will be implemented. 

I've linked below a few help articles that have information on how MYOB Team works and instructions on the processes:

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi shellsten65

Thank you for your post. Currently in MYOB Team employee hours submitted via MYOB Team will appear in AccountRight against the Base Hourly payroll category, unfortunately you cannot enter other pay items. This is something our teams are exploring the idea of adding to MYOB Team however I don't have an ETA on when this will be implemented. 

I've linked below a few help articles that have information on how MYOB Team works and instructions on the processes:

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

shellsten65
      Contributing User

Hi Melisa,

Thank you for your response.  Basically this makes Myob Teams useless for us, as I'll still have to enter all the various pay items from a paper timesheet.

Great to hear Myob is working on it, please let's know when it's set up.

Warm regards,
      Simone