Forum Discussion

LindyMH
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago

Merger of Sunsuper and Q Super - New fund

Hi Everyone

With the merger of Sunsuper and Q Super - I'm not sure 100% sure how to change over for my employees.

Do I just take them out of the Sunsuper account and move them to the ART new account which I've loaded from MYOB.   

Although what has come up in MYOB has a different ABN to the information the fund has sent through to us. Could this mean the MYOB information is incorrect and should I let them know.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Lindy

10 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi LindyMH

Thanks for your post. If funds have merged you will need to do the following within your file:

1. Note down the new super ABN and USI
    2. Go to: Lists > Superannuation Funds
    3. Create a new Super Fund
    4. Enter the new USI to find the registered fund name
    5. Once entered, make sure the checkbox on the right is ticked
    6. Click OK to save the new Fund
    7. Open any employee's with the previous fund and change it to the new fund you've created.

Can you please confirm the new superfunds ABN and USI so I can check the details for you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

LinLeo
        Contributing User

I have been sent an email with an updated USI for Australian Retirement Trust ( Previously Sunsuper). 

The USI is now: 60 905 115 063 003. Will MYOB be updating this? I also have one employee who has a QSuper fund and their USI remains the same (60 905 115 063 001) will there be some sort of differentation within MYOB for this?

SMc3
      Contributing User

Hi, 

Does the below mean we need to go into 100+ employee cards individually and change them?

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi SMc3

Thanks for your post. Did you still need assistance with this ?