Forum Discussion

BalmoralPnC
Experienced User
3 years ago

Myob Team export

Hi Myob,

For some reason some of my employee timesheets export correct to the base hourly with their correct job code.

Other employees which were setup through Myob Team do not export correct to job code.  Correct wages but just don't appear in the job code.  It is quite random - how can I get around this without having to do tedious journals end of every month?  I just want everything including super and allowances to export from myob team seamlessly into correct wage  and job.

I've tried testing different ways - I don't want to change linked wages account - we have 3 but 1 overall wages and salaries of course.  should I have the main wages and salaries account selected for each employee or the particular job wages selected on their card?

Thanks

Sacha

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
      Komal_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi BalmoralPnC 

Apologies for the delay in response.

Activity and Jobs are not supported when submitted from the MYOB Team app and our development team is working on a fix. In the meanwhile, please get the employees to submit only timesheets without activity and jobs from the MYOB Team app. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused due to this.