Forum Discussion

AngeC
Experienced Cover User
12 months ago
Solved

NZ ACCOUNT RIGHT AND MYOB PAYROLL INTERGRATION /MERGE

Hi Our company has aquired a NZ based company and we purchased a MYOB Account Right  package to deal with the accounts. I quearied to lack of payroll feature in the package and was told it was a separate extention. I now have the 2 programs. How do I import the figures etc from the payroll into the chart of accounts and thereby get a complete  balance sheet, Trial Balance and P&L for the period/periods

Thanks

• Hi AngeC 

Thank you for your post. Merging those account is not possible at this moment. We only have export/import option and what we can import is only the chart of account and not the data directly. You would need to manually enter those payroll transactions information as spend money to AccountRight, referring to what you have mentioned that there are no payroll features or payroll options on the NZ AccountRight. You may upgrade to AccountRight Plus, since we are assuming you are using AccountRight Basic or AccountRight Standard. 

You may have a look at this Help Articles: Manually integrating MYOB Accounting Software with Payroll and Integrating payroll with your software that has all the detailed information and steps to assist you with this. 

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers.

Shella_A

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AngeC 

Thank you for your post. Merging those account is not possible at this moment. We only have export/import option and what we can import is only the chart of account and not the data directly. You would need to manually enter those payroll transactions information as spend money to AccountRight, referring to what you have mentioned that there are no payroll features or payroll options on the NZ AccountRight. You may upgrade to AccountRight Plus, since we are assuming you are using AccountRight Basic or AccountRight Standard. 

You may have a look at this Help Articles: Manually integrating MYOB Accounting Software with Payroll and Integrating payroll with your software that has all the detailed information and steps to assist you with this. 

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers.

Shella_A