Forum Discussion

Rebekah5
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Pay Super login error

Any ideas on why I get this error message (even after refreshing my login and being the main authorised user on the account):

• Hi Rebekah5 

Thanks for your post. I am sorry to hear you can't log in to Pay Super. Could you try accessing in a different browser and see if the same issue persists? If so, could you send me a Private Message with the following information:

• Serial number
    • Business file name 
    • Your name + email 

*User didn't have the correct role assigned

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Rebekah5
    Experienced User

When I try to create a new super fund I get the error message that a lot of people seem to have got:

"Your login to Pay Super may have timed out. You will need to go back to the main super payments screen to refresh your login, then try to create a payment again. If you still can't, you may not be authorised to do this. You'll need to find someone who is."

What is the fix for this?

Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Rebekah5 

Thanks for your post. I am sorry to hear you can't log in to Pay Super. Could you try accessing in a different browser and see if the same issue persists? If so, could you send me a Private Message with the following information:

• Serial number
    • Business file name 
    • Your name + email 

*User didn't have the correct role assigned

StevenMyrteza
      User

Hi there, I am getting this error as well ("Your login to Pay Super may have timed out. You will need to go back to the main super payments screen to refresh your login, then try to create a payment again. If you still can't, you may not be authorised to do this. You'll need to find someone who is.").  As far as I can see I am set up as administartor..?  Thanks

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi StevenMyrteza

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! I'm happy to take a look into this for you, can you please send me a private message with the following information:

• Serial number 
        • Your full name and email address used 
        • Screenshot of the error