Forum Discussion

VivPSCO
Contributing User
11 months ago
Solved

Pay super - overriding the super amount

Hello,

Can you change/override the amount of super to be paid when you go to Pay super?

If so, will the unpaid amount show up the next  time you generate Pay super?

Thank you

• Hi VivPSCO

Thanks for reaching out. 

The Super amounts that need to be paid from the Pay Super window are the amounts generated from the processed pay run. If you need to change or correct the Super amount, you can adjust it to the next pay run or process a separate pay run with only the super amount in it.

Here is the help article Fixing a payroll overpayment or underpayment that would serve as a guide. 

Let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to help. 

Cheers, 

Genreve.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi VivPSCO

Thanks for reaching out. 

The Super amounts that need to be paid from the Pay Super window are the amounts generated from the processed pay run. If you need to change or correct the Super amount, you can adjust it to the next pay run or process a separate pay run with only the super amount in it.

Here is the help article Fixing a payroll overpayment or underpayment that would serve as a guide. 

Let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to help. 

Cheers, 

Genreve.