Forum Discussion

SMM
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago

Paying super

Hi Community

We have recently moved from AE to AR. We are using the software via Parallels as we are Apple Mac users.

We also have online access via the app.

I am trying to pay superannuation for the last quarter, I have checked all the employees cards and made sure the fund information is correct, I have linked the bank account and set up authorisation.

I received an email from MYOB to say that I was ready to pay super, ie everything has been set up correctly.

However, when I run the report for the quarter nothing comes up. The first time I ran the report the list appeared but when I ticked them they disappeared without creating a CSV file or anything to process the payment. I now cannot run the report again, no data shows up.

All the payroll for the period is there, I have checked.

Komal_S StevenR 

Does anyone know what the problem is. I have been on the phone to MYOB for 3 hours and I'm getting nowhere.

Thank you in advance

SMM

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi SMM 

Sorry to hear you had issues since switching versions. It works a little different in AccountRight. You won't need to download and upload a file, but it would usually ask to sign in before being authorised.

I would check its not sitting there waiting authorisation.

If it was started and not authorised you will find it under: Payroll >Pay Superannuation > Manage Payments.

If it is still not showing there, here is our help article with more troubleshooting steps: Troubleshooting Pay Super payments.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

SMM
      Experienced Cover User

SamaraM thanks for your reply. Yes it hought it might be a little bit different. I checked under Manage Payments, there's is nothing there ready to authorise.

I'll check the notes you sent. Thanks

SMM
      Experienced Cover User

SamaraM I am still  having no luck using the Pay Super function via our new MYOB AR product. It's so frustrating. I've tried evrything. I got an email form MYOB saying that I was all set up to use to Pay Super function but it doesn't work for me.

I have spent a total of 14 hours on hold to MYOB in the the last week, appalling customer service!

No one can help me, in fact no one seems to know anything about your product. I'm not sure what we are paying for?

The latest update is that MYOB called me re my open case number and couldn't get me on my mobile so now they have closed the case. They called me once and closed the case!

I have now set up a third party clearing house to pay super. I was able to pay super via Account Edge, how come I cannot do this via Account Right?

Please can someone assist me here.

Thanks

SMM

SamaraM
        Former Staff

Hi SMM 

I can see our team have been in touch with you since posting, did you still need assistance or is this resolved now?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.