Forum Discussion

Kerryn2293
Contributing Cover User
6 years ago
Solved

Payroll Processing Error - payroll is not recording

Hi there

I am trying to process a payroll this morning after the upgrade to 2019.1 last week.

It is not recording any of the transations.  I am trying to process electronic payments.

At the new ''process payroll screen'' all of the balances are blank.

Are there settings that have changed that I need to be updating?  

Thanks

Kerryn

CloverQ
    6 years ago

Hi Kerryn2293 

Sorry to hear the problem is still happening to you.

Just to confirm, if you open the company file now (if file is stored on a server, please open it on the server computer), then go to Help > About, does it show the version as 2019.1.22.2298? If not, then it's not the updated v2019.1, please reinstall it via our download page Australia | New Zealand 

If it's already the latest version, please check the .Net Framework version installed on the computer. Please check the server too if file is stored on a server. We have seen install the latest version 4.7.2 resolving this error.

Here is a link to .Net Framework 4.7.2 should you need, you may need assistance from your IT person to complete the update. 

Please do let us know how you go. 

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Kerryn2293 

We have seen a few cases of this occurring with the AccountRight 2019.1 range. For those clients that have been affected an uninstall and reinstall of the product is what we would first recommend.

Also, an update was made to the AccountRight 2019.1 Server Edition installer, so if you do need to look at reinstalling we would recommend ensuring that you do use that new installer. You can download that updated installer* through your my.MYOB account by selecting My Products>>Downloads or via the Downloads page and selecting AccountRight Server Edition. 

*Appears the same i.e. AccountRight 2019.1 Server Edition we have just updated the file it downloads to provide the new version.

Kerryn2293
      Contributing Cover User

Hi Steven

Thanks for your reply.

My IT person has tried the uninstall/reinstall and we still cannot get it to work.

We are still getting the 0.00 balances as previously.

What else can we try?  I am now getting deseperate!

Thanks

Kerryn

CloverQ
        Former Staff

Hi Kerryn2293 

Sorry to hear the problem is still happening to you.

Just to confirm, if you open the company file now (if file is stored on a server, please open it on the server computer), then go to Help > About, does it show the version as 2019.1.22.2298? If not, then it's not the updated v2019.1, please reinstall it via our download page Australia | New Zealand 

If it's already the latest version, please check the .Net Framework version installed on the computer. Please check the server too if file is stored on a server. We have seen install the latest version 4.7.2 resolving this error.

Here is a link to .Net Framework 4.7.2 should you need, you may need assistance from your IT person to complete the update. 

Please do let us know how you go.