Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Payroll Summarry and Verificaiton Report and ATO

hi 

Have a similar problem to payroll summary report and verification report not balancing but not sure if the issue is as everyone thinks is to do with terminated employees as all the stuff on my client’s payroll are causal so there are no termination pays. I think the  issue is deeper than just that,.

MY payroll summary says gross wages are $483K verification says $363K. There were a couple of rejected payrolls, but I ran a xero payroll to update year to date figures and the verification report is still the same.

One of the employees  is also my tax  my client  so I was able to check the ATO portal. Payroll summary report shows Gross $18k verification $17K and ATO prefill is $9K.... what on earth is going on. MYOB this is not good enough. I am thinking of moving all my clients form MYOB to Xero as Xero was done easy . I can see other forum comments people are getting frustrated and nothing spreads like word of mouth

h .

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi PaulaHajek,

Thank you for your post. 

If you are still needing assistance with this, could you please advise if any of the employees have been terminated throughout the payroll year, or are they all still current active employees?