Forum Discussion

LizCooper
Contributing Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

Payroll advice report not displaying to print

Good morning

I have just completed a payroll in MYOB Account Right v2020.4 and I cannot get the Payroll Advice Report to display and print.  I have been able to get the Payroll Activity Summary and I have tried several times to print the Payroll Advice report but it will not even load.  I have confirmed that the dates entered are correct.

Any assistance woul be greatly appreciated.

many thanks

• Hi LizCooper 

Thanks for your post. If you are getting the message "There's no information to display", this can be caused by a $0 pay using entitlement and/or expense categories. To resolve this go to Payroll Categories, open that entitlement/expense category and tick Print on Pay Advice.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi LizCooper 

Thanks for your post. If you are getting the message "There's no information to display", this can be caused by a $0 pay using entitlement and/or expense categories. To resolve this go to Payroll Categories, open that entitlement/expense category and tick Print on Pay Advice.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

LizCooper
      Contributing Cover User

Many thanks Tracey that was the answer.

FionaD-B
      User

HI, I have searched and made amendments but I am having no luck in getting my Payroll Advice to display any data.  Tried to add filters will not let me.  I have printed cheques.  If I want to add filters I cannot to find any to add.  Not sure but I am lost.  Hope someone can help please.

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi FionaD-B 

Are you getting an error message when trying to run the Payroll Advice report or does the report open with the message 'No information to display"? If you are getting an error please provide a screenshot of that error. 

Generally when we refer to report filters we mean the fields in the Filters tab of that report:

Is this what you mean when you say you tried to add filters?

Please do let me know so that I can better assist.