Payroll & ABA files

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JaneG1
3 Posts
User

3Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payroll & ABA files

Can i do the payroll and upload aba bank file the day before i want it to actually come out of our bank account?  Payday is Thursday but i prefer to do myob payroll on a wednesday and date it for the following day.  Up until now we have been doing EFT transfers for pays and just scheduling payments to come out on payday but im starting with aba files this week.  If i do them today is there a way to schedule them to come out of our account tomorow? Or do you have to upload aba file on payday.

2 REPLIES 2
AliK607
MYOB Staff
425 Posts
MYOB Staff
MYOB Staff

425Posts

173Kudos

116Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Payroll & ABA files

Hello @JaneG1 ,

The date you use on the electronic payment transaction (just prior to creating the aba file) will be the date that will be stored in the ABA file for payment. Hence, if you future date the date on the electronic payment transaction, this will be the date stored in the ABA file for payment. Usually the bank's payment portal will be able to read this and process the amount from your bank at the future date.

Regards
Ali
MYOB Client Support
JaneG1
3 Posts
User

3Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Payroll & ABA files

great thx Smiley Happy

Didn't find your answer here?