Forum Discussion

Rileys
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

Resending an STP report

I am currently going through the accounts for EOFY and have run the STP verfiication report to check with MYOB.  The balance is out and I have narrowed it down to the first payrun of the year.  This payrun didn't get reported to the ATO ( it didn't prompt me to do it for some reason) and when I did some research I found it was supposed to do a sort of catch up report on the next payrun.  It hasn't done this.  How can I fix it?  It was the fist payrun done on 1/7/21 for pay period 24/6/21 - 30\6\21.  

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Rileys

Thanks for your post. You're unable to resend a specific STP report, when you process a new pay and submit that report via STP this updates the employees year to date figures with the ATO. If your AccountRight and STP reports are not matching please refer to our Community Forum post AccountRight reports don't match my STP reports which has information and instructions on what to check in your file to resolve this. 

Do let me know how you go. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Rileys
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks Melissa.  I had thought that was the case but couldn't work out why my reports were out.  I have narrowed it down to two employees who were terminated during the year.  The figures for one of them (terminated ealier) aren't included in the reports at all and the other employee has $0 for income and his full tax amount (he did earn under the $18k threshold).  Is this the way it should be?  Would they have been reported to the ATO on termination and therefore not appearing in the EOY reports?

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Rileys

Thanks for the update. Can I please confirm if you've moved to STP Phase 2 recently ?