Forum Discussion

KPNG
User
2 months ago
Solved

STP Payroll not sending to ATO

When processing payroll and are through to the Payroll Reporting Declaration (which is very slow to appear), when I hit send after entering my name I get the message "Soemthing went wrong at our end. Sorry about that, You'll need to come back later and try again."  I can continue without declaring.This has been happening for a couple of weeks now. When I log in online I can send the payroll reports. I don't want to have to log in to do this every week though.

• Hi KPNG,

Thanks for your post. This specific error seems to be connected to out-of-date Windows versions and security certificates.  Kindly ensure that you're using a supported version. If not, I suggest seeking help from your IT provider about updating your computer's Windows version, all Windows updates, and security updates. Please see our system requirements page for currently supported operating systems (Australia and New Zealand).

As a workaround, since you are working with an online file, I recommend logging in using the browser version at app.myob.com, processing the pay run, and proceeding with STP reporting.

If the issue still persists, I recommend getting in touch through our online help center, MOCA, for immediate assistance to investigate this further.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi KPNG,

Thanks for your post. This specific error seems to be connected to out-of-date Windows versions and security certificates.  Kindly ensure that you're using a supported version. If not, I suggest seeking help from your IT provider about updating your computer's Windows version, all Windows updates, and security updates. Please see our system requirements page for currently supported operating systems (Australia and New Zealand).

As a workaround, since you are working with an online file, I recommend logging in using the browser version at app.myob.com, processing the pay run, and proceeding with STP reporting.

If the issue still persists, I recommend getting in touch through our online help center, MOCA, for immediate assistance to investigate this further.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella