Forum Discussion

2 months ago

STP reporting 0

Hi, I have read the commnunty forum for this issue and the advice is the same - heck YTD.  I just saw that neither of my last pay runs had gross payments ascribed, I have tried refreshed and now the system is duplicating my income and telling the tax office payments are nil.

I don't know how the online advice solved it for anyone else.  The pay runs are ascribed to "Gross payments" to be STP compatible.

1 Reply

• Hi nsassoc,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

If the year-to-date (YTD) figures are correct and match the payroll register report and summary of payments for each individual employee, then there should be no issue even if the STP reporting is zero. The STP report line items may display as zero if the report treats the pay run as an update event, which usually happens when the pay date is earlier than the date the pay run was recorded. The STP report will automatically categorize the pay run as an update event in such cases. If all other reports show accurate values, you won't have any issues with your data.

However, given the complexity of the situation, it may require further investigation. I recommend capturing screenshots of each report to help us better understand the issue. This will allow us to match and check what could be causing the discrepancy.

Feel free to respond, or for an immediate assistance, reach out to our virtual assistant, MOCA, which can be found on our website.

Cheers,

Princess