Forum Discussion

12 months ago

Sick leave not registering on balance

Hi Team, 

I have a client that has allocated sick leave hours to staff however it did not take the amount off the balance once payroll was processed. 

It has definately been allocated as hours to sick leave 

Any help would be muchly appreciated 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi KrystalClayton 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

The first thing I'd check is the set up of payroll categories in the file if it is all set up correct. Usually, if it's not set up properly it will not calculate the correct amount on the payroll. One of the most common reasons is the set up is % of Gross hours and the linked wages category. Go to Payroll >> Payroll categories >> select entitlements >> select sick leave to open and it should be link to one wage category set up as sick leave pay. Kindly see the sample screenshot below:

If you have this set up correct, it should be accruing the correct amount. I'll provide this Help Article, Leave and entitlements, that has detailed information, you might find it useful too.

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess