Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Sudden Superannuation Change to ALL SUPER ACCOUNT

HOW DO YOU GET PHONE SUPPORT IN UNDER 4 HOURS!!!!!!!!

I have been trying to get customer support for this issue.  Was on hold for 1 hour 40 minutes to finally speak with someone to be transferred another department where the wait time is 109 to 113 minutes.  THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE for a small business.

Anyway....

I have noticed tha our Superannuation Fund has suddenly changed in our software to a random fund which we have not ever used.  I contacted the Superannuation Fund who suggested I contact MYOB as another client had the same issue.  I NEED HELP!!!!

Please.  and Thank you.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Shannab,

Thank you for your post, however sorry to hear about your experience trying to get through to phone support. 

In regards to your issue, I haven't seen any other reports on this occurring in other users' files so I wouldn't be able to advise how this occurred in yours. Although, usually when an existing fund changes to another in an employee's card, it is because the existing fund has been overwritten with another fund's details, to correct this you just need to override it back to its correct fund.

I do apologise I cannot advise how or why this happened in your file, but the above will correct the issue. Please do reach out if I can assist any further. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.