Forum Discussion

TraceyMills
Contributing User
3 years ago

Super Payments

MYOB has processed and I have authorised super payment for January 2022, but it still has not come out of our bank account after a week. In the mange payments screen in MYOB it says it's still processing it.

Has ther been others who have had this problem this month?

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi TraceyMills

Thank you for your post. The Pay Superannuation service has been temporarily disabled while our teams deal with a duplication error with payment. While we do understand that some users would like to process their superannuation and have through to the superannuation funds as soon as possible, our primary focus is on dealing with the duplication payments. 

We do hope to have that service enabled later this week so that those payments can be made. We will have more information available for users once that service has been re-enabled.

TraceyMills
      Contributing User

Hi Melisa,

I notice that our super payment for January has still not been processed through our bank account.

Can you give me an update on the situation regarding super payments, and if it is now resolved, advise if I have to delete current pending transaction and re-process.

My thanks in advance,

Tracey

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi TraceyMills

So I can take a look into this for you can you please confirm the last 4 digits of your product serial number. 

TraceyMills
      Contributing User

Good Afternoon,

I am still waiting on reply regarding Feb super payment that is still in "processing" in my system.

March super is now due for payment, but don't want to post and pay March until Feb is sorted out.

Your prompt attention would be appreciated,

My thanks in advance,

Tracey

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi TraceyMills

Sorry for the delay in my response. If no payment has come out for the February super and it is still sitting as processing, you will need to check the following:

• the Super fund name entered into your software matches what is on the ATO Super fund look up page: superfundlookup.gov.au 
        • the employee is registered for the correct fund as some funds share the same USI. 

Once you have made any required changes you will need to reverse and reprocess the payments.

• Hi Tracey, I am having the same problems.  Just read your post after raising my post.

Hopefully it gets resolved soon.

Jacki