Forum Discussion

Downlands
Experienced Cover User
6 years ago
Solved

Super Portal

Good morning

I have just uploaded the CSV file to the super portal and one of our new employees details are incorrect.  The super portal is saying that the FEN is incorrect and also the membership number.  I cannot obtain these details today so can I continue with sending the super payments for our other employees by deleting the problem employee or do I wait until I can obtain these details before going any further.  Can I logout of the super portal and come back when I get the new details and send then. 

• Hi Downlands 

You are able to keep the submission in a "Pending" state in the Super Portal and return to it later when you have the details.

When you know the FEN, this is changed in the Employer Settings. Here's a good support note that has information on updating this: View employer details - Ctrl + F "FEN" should take you to the right section.

To get back to the Contribution Later, log back into the Super Portal; To make it easier, here's the direct URL that can take you to the Super Portal:

https://www.superchoice.com.au/myob

Once signed in, click onto the Dashboard Drop Down in the top-right and choose Contributions:

This should take you to a screen with your contributions listed. Simply click the Grid Icon in the Actions column to open it up again to proceed with the Contribution.

Or you can delete it from here and re-upload the CSV file by clicking the Trash Can.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Haydes
    MYOB Product Team

Hi Downlands 

You are able to keep the submission in a "Pending" state in the Super Portal and return to it later when you have the details.

When you know the FEN, this is changed in the Employer Settings. Here's a good support note that has information on updating this: View employer details - Ctrl + F "FEN" should take you to the right section.

To get back to the Contribution Later, log back into the Super Portal; To make it easier, here's the direct URL that can take you to the Super Portal:

https://www.superchoice.com.au/myob

Once signed in, click onto the Dashboard Drop Down in the top-right and choose Contributions:

This should take you to a screen with your contributions listed. Simply click the Grid Icon in the Actions column to open it up again to proceed with the Contribution.

Or you can delete it from here and re-upload the CSV file by clicking the Trash Can.

Downlands
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Hayden

I have changed the FEN but when I go back into the contribution it still has the error messages and I cannot go any further.  Am I able to delete the staff member from the contribution so that the other staff members contributions goes through.

Many thanks

Chris

CloverQ
        Former Staff

Hi Downlands 

I'd suggest deleting the entire csv file including the incorrect information from Super Portal. Correct FEN in AccountRight, generate a new csv file including all the employees then upload in Super Portal again. 

If there are still problem with this particular employee, then please feel free to remove the entire csv, generate a new one from AccountRight excluding this employee so other contributions can go through.