Forum Discussion

macelect
Contributing Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Super payment to SMSF

I have correctly setup an employee's SMSF and checked all details are correct but I get the following message

"We can't verify this employee's fund." and I cannot proceed with payment.

• Hey macelect,

Thank you for posting on the community forum. I hope you are enjoying this support resource.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with this. Have you registered for 'Pay Super'?

Would you mind going through the steps on the following help article just to make sure everything has been set up correctly?- Set up superannuation funds.

If you go through this and still have the same problem, could you please post a screenshot of the error message, aswell as the diagnostic log? You can find instructions on how to get this here- AccountRight Log Locations.

Let me know how you are travelling.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hey macelect,

Thank you for posting on the community forum. I hope you are enjoying this support resource.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with this. Have you registered for 'Pay Super'?

Would you mind going through the steps on the following help article just to make sure everything has been set up correctly?- Set up superannuation funds.

If you go through this and still have the same problem, could you please post a screenshot of the error message, aswell as the diagnostic log? You can find instructions on how to get this here- AccountRight Log Locations.

Let me know how you are travelling.

macelect
      Contributing Cover User

Hello Maxine,

Thank you for your response. I deleted the SMSF from my list and entered the same details again and it worked.

Regards,

Kel

Maxine_BC
        Former Staff

Hey macelect,

I am so happy to hear that things are working for you now.

I kindly ask that you mark my above reply as a solution if you think it was helpful to your query.

Have a lovely afternoon.