Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Super screen status - 'Processing Payment'

Hi,

I had processed a payment on Pay Super this morning.

The status of transaction is still showing as 'Processing Payment'

Are there any known issues in relation to this or is there an error from my end?

Thank you

16 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi NitishP 

Thanks for your post. 

The Pay Super service has been temporarily disabled while our teams deal with a duplication error with payments. We do hope to have that service enabled later this week so that those payments can be made.

We do apologise for the inconvenience caused.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

TLC1
      Contributing Cover User

I am having the same problem,  is there a reason why MYOB haven't notified anyone of this?

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi TLC1

Thank you for your feedback.

The focus of recent communications on this wider superannuation situation has been around keeping customers informed of their funds and the return of those. However, we are looking into how we can best communicate that across the temporary disablement of that service across into our customers. In the meantime we have updated our Status Page where service disruptions and scheduled maintenance are normally posted and on this Community Forum among other channels

AMBERHK
      Contributing Cover User

Hi, I also have this issue.

Will these payments then be processed automatically once the system comes online? or is further action required by me to resolve this.

Thank you.

Regards

Amber 

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi AMBERHK 

If you weren't impacted by the duplicate payment issue you will need to reverse and re-process that super payment once the service is re-enabled. We will provide further information when it is available.

Please let me know if you need further help.