Forum Discussion

3 months ago
Solved

Superannuation fund ONLY accepting payments through ATO portal

We have come across a super fund that has advised they are only accepting payments through the ATO portal. So payments cannot be made through Accountright Plus. This currently affects 4 of our 64 staff. Can we note these cards in some way so the super payments do not come up in the selection list. Or can we mark them as paid manually in some way?

• Hi erinshepgroup,

Thank you for your post and for your patience with the delay in our response.

Welcome to the Community forum!

Certainly, you can prevent these payments from appearing in the selection list by unticking a specific setting by navigating to List >> Superannuation. This can be achieved by simply deselecting the option that allows for direct payment to each superannuation fund via AccountRight. For further information, please refer to this Help article: Set up superannuation funds.

Additionally, you can also check out this Help article, Paying payroll liabilities, which has information you might find useful too.

Please let me know if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi erinshepgroup,

Thank you for your post and for your patience with the delay in our response.

Welcome to the Community forum!

Certainly, you can prevent these payments from appearing in the selection list by unticking a specific setting by navigating to List >> Superannuation. This can be achieved by simply deselecting the option that allows for direct payment to each superannuation fund via AccountRight. For further information, please refer to this Help article: Set up superannuation funds.

Additionally, you can also check out this Help article, Paying payroll liabilities, which has information you might find useful too.

Please let me know if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess