Forum Discussion

Wolfie2011
Partner
2 years ago

Team

I'm having trouble getting started with MYOB Team.  After checking that the company file setup is ok, moving to the next section, only comes up with "0" employees, no results found. This was reported some weeks ago with detailed information being sent via the Chat line and I was assured someone would phone me.  I decided to give it another go today as there's been a couple of updates but I'm still experiencing the same problem.

16 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Wolfie2011 

Can I confirm the employees you are attempting to add - are they Salary or Hourly employees? If they are listed as Salary, they will not show on the drop down, so you would need to change them to hourly then try again.

If that is not whats causing the error, I recommend going through the following Help Article and making sure every thing has been set up correctly on AccountRight: Getting started with MYOB Team.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Wolfie2011
      Partner

Hi Samara, apologies for the delay in getting back to you.  I'm following the instructions in getting started with Teams and notice the first one that comes up says "click on sign on with my.myob if prompted".  I've not received this prompt but had a look at the setup for online access and I can see there is a "Set user Access" which has the tickbox there for This user will sign on with a my.myob account.  Before I go ahead to tick this box I just wanted to make sure I was doing the right thing?

SamaraM
        Former Staff

Hi Wolfie2011 

No problem. If you are not getting the "Link this User ID to your my.MYOB account" option when you open the file, then yes, going to - Setup > User Access > and ticking "This user will sign on with a my.myob account" - is the workaround for that step.

Let me know how you go after completing that step, and if you need any further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.