Forum Discussion

Carmen4
Experienced User
11 months ago

Timesheets not pulling thru

I am repeatingly having issues with MYOB timesheets not pulling through to the payslips.

When I check the timesheets all the hours are there in grey but when I check the payslips the hours do not agree.

MYOB is randomally dropping hours.   I have had as much as 31 hours dropped  from one employee. Why does this occur?

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Carmen4

Thanks for reaching out. 

Just to confirm these hours inputted that are incorrect are from the teams app specifically? May I ask to get screenshots pointing out the problem please for us to investigate further. 

If you have any other concerns or questions feel free to add them in your next reply. 

Cheers, 

Genreve 

Carmen4
    Experienced User

Hello,

I attached a copy of the timesheet & the pay slip for 1 employee to show the issue on my original post.   This was the employee where MYOB dropped 31 hours plus 60 motor vehicle mileage.

Regards Carmen

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Carmen4

Thanks for the response. 

Generally, if the application shows additional hours on top of the hours recorded it could be that the card file was set up to have base hours pre-recorded before the timesheets. We want to make sure that the employee card Lidia Galizia under Payroll Details> Standard pay should be all zero.

I would also recommend completing the employee setup before submitting timesheets if the employee setup is not yet complete.

Also, just to confirm if these hours were recorded using the Teams app? 

Cheers, 

Genreve

Carmen4
        Experienced User

Hello,

The employee does not have any base hours pre-recorded in Standard pay.   If it did it should have added more hours not deducted.