Forum Discussion

Janelle03
Experienced Cover User
7 months ago
Solved

Your Live Chat has ended

Had an issue yesterday and used live chat to try to resolve problem.  After about 2 hours into this Chat I recieved a message 'Your live chat has ended'.    Two hours working toward a resolution of...
    Freman
    7 months ago

Janelle03 

Xero doesn't even attempt to decide whether these payroll items have been paid or not BTW. It just leaves it to you to be on top of it.

This feature of MYOB is great when it is working. But you do not actually have to use it, there is nothing stopping you from just using spend money and assigning the payment to the liability account. This was how it was done prior to the introduction of the 'Pay Liabilities' feature and is how Xero expects you to do it too. (Xero's entire Payroll system is c..r..a..p..(tm) compared to MYOB's)

If I were you, I'd simply be looking at the Social Club liability ledger account. Does it show the correct balance (ie has the $240 payment been accounted for and the balance is therefore correct)?  If it is correct then ignore the Pay Liabilities screen showing an outstanding October amount to be paid. On the next payment  see if the same thing happens and rinse and repeat until MYOB get their act together and fix it.