A SECOND PAGE ON INVOICES HAS AUTOMATICALLY STARTED PRINTING SINCE RECENT UPDATE IN ACCOUNTRIGHT

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Kerry10
Trusted Cover User
292 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

292Posts

25Kudos

2Solutions

Re: A SECOND PAGE ON INVOICES HAS AUTOMATICALLY STARTED PRINTING SINCE RECENT UPDATE IN ACCOUNTRIGHT

Same here.  We have wasted lots of paper today.

Hopefully a fix can be found very soon, so we can all "save the forests" again.

slades
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: A SECOND PAGE ON INVOICES HAS AUTOMATICALLY STARTED PRINTING SINCE RECENT UPDATE IN ACCOUNTRIGHT

I unticked it and it worked once, but only the once.

NickNacker
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

This is extremly frustrating and not to mention a complete waste of paper. Please fix ASAP.

Tuckaway
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I specifically unticked the Online payments box when recorded a new invoice, and the unwanted useless second page still printed. I note that the standard Windows print dialog didn't have the option to specify printing only the first page - it was greyed out, as though at that stage Windows doesn't know how many pages will be printed. I could print to PDF and then print only the first page, but that's an annoying waste of time.

Investigating a switch to Xero is starting to look well worth the effort. Seriously, pro accounting people look at me like I have two heads when I say I still use MYOB. The price keeps going up, the ease of use isn't improving, I don't need any "new and improved", and certainly not this kind of "improved". 

AndrewStephen
Valued Cover User
1,307 Posts
Valued Cover User
Australia
Valued Cover User

1,307Posts

131Kudos

17Solutions

There are a couple of workarounds for this.

1. Print the invoice from the Print/Email Invoice screen

2. Modify your invoice layout and replace "Invoice Type" with a text box saying "Tax Invoice"
    Save as a new Template
    (Don't save over the top of your existing template) as MYOB will fix this issue one day Smiley Happy
    Create all your invoices as orders
    Select Print -> Select another Form and select the new layout.
    Even though it's an order, it will print with Tax Invoice on the printed form.
    You can then just convert the order

Neither is ideal and will cost you extra time.
You just need to decide what is a better option, wasting paper or wasting your time.

Spuzz
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

This is totally frustrating, I can only assume it was added to try and get more CC payments and hence fees.  We dont accept CC payments full stop but even with the box unchecked they are still added to the payment option second page.

DianaAtkinson
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Printing 2 pages

Please look at some compensation for the wasted ink and paper 

I have multiple clients in this situation 

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Second page printing with invoices

Hi Everyone

Thank you for your patience in regard to this situation. We do understand the impact that this particular situation can have on users.

As been indicated, we are aware that following the new AccountRight 2021.5 update invoices will print a second page. This is something that we have made our product teams aware of and they are working on a potential fix for that. At this time, we don’t have any additional information we can supply with respect to when that update will be available. However, do rest assured that our teams are working on this and we will communicate when that update is made available to users.

Once again thank you for your patience at this time.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Anth08
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Second page printing with invoices

I'll add myself as a user that is experiencing this issue. How many users do you need before you escalate the issue? 

StatewideSurvey
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Adding my voice as to this issue as well to try and get things resolved soon, it's a waste of paper, time consuming and extremely frustrating.

On top of this its end of Month next week, which is an extremely busy time as it is let alone with this issue.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post