Forum Discussion

MichelleBerndt
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

AccountRight closing off incorrect invoices with my merchant settlement figure

Hi community

Does anyone else have this problem.  Our eftpos settlement happens every evening and on random occasions Accountright auto matches the figure to outstanding invoices on the system.  It is just so frustrating.   Random invoices get closed by the system that should not be closed.  I have reached out to MYOB on a number of occasions to let them know of the glitch but have not heard anything back.  Hopefully I am not the only one as it takes such a long time to track down.  I have to make sure every day that the settlement from our eftpos machine doesn't get gobbled up by the system matching it to a coincedently similar open invoice on the sytem.  Arrgggg. 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi MichelleBerndt 

Welcome to the Community Forum. If your customer payments are automatically matching to incorrect deposits, then you can turn the preference for auto-matching off.

To do this; Go to the Setup menu > Preferences > Banking tab and untick the "Auto-approve bank transactions matched to MYOB transactions" and the "Auto-allocate bank transactions to outstanding MYOB invoices or bills" options.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.