Forum Discussion

DJB
Experienced User
4 years ago
Solved

Adding attachments to MYOB emails

Can I add a separate PDF document to my Default Invoice Email?  For e.g. a copy of our Terms & Conditions?

Look forward to a response. Thank you

• Hi DJB 

Thank you for your post.

When emailing an individual sale or purchase by clicking Send To > Email in the transaction (not available for batch emailing), you can attach another document or file to the email. Just click Attach on the Email window and select the additional attachment.

Attach to email

Please let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance. 

10 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Jesh_D
    Former Staff

Hi DJB 

Thank you for your post.

When emailing an individual sale or purchase by clicking Send To > Email in the transaction (not available for batch emailing), you can attach another document or file to the email. Just click Attach on the Email window and select the additional attachment.

Attach to email

Please let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance. 

DJB
      Experienced User

Thank you Jesh. I'm cringeing with embarrassment at how obvious that is! 

• Hi just came across this issue myself yesterday.  Attachments button only works when it'sin your selected preferences option go: Set up/Preferences/Emailing/When Emailing Invoices - choose option.

Cheers, Tania

DJB
      Experienced User

Hi Jesh, have another one! In the body of the Default Email is it possible to insert your company logo?

Jesh_D
        Former Staff

Hi DJB 

Thank you for your reply. 

Currently, there is no direct way of adding a company logo to the body of the Default Email. Would I be correct in saying that you are wanting to use an email signature? If you are then you'd want to email from AccountRight through Microsoft Outlook, which will pick up your existing email signature currently used in Outlook. 

Here is a help article that you might find useful: Sending emails using Microsoft Outlook.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

DJB
      Experienced User

Thanks for your previous help.  Can I attach more than 1 attachment?  Seems to be greyed out 

Jesh_D
        Former Staff

Hi DJB 

Currently, the software only allows you to attach one document with the invoice when sending via email. If you were wanting to send multiple attachments via email, then you'd be looking at switching to Microsoft Outlook. In saying that, this might be a feature that will be available in a future release.