Forum Discussion

11 months ago

Administrator but suddenly only have read only access - how do I fix this?

Help please!  I am an adminstator but today suddenly have read only access.  My profile says I am the adminstator so why can't I do anything?  Any advice please?

Cheers, Sarah

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi sarahbell731 

Thank you for your post, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a valuable resource. And thank you for expressing your concern to us. 

After reviewing your account. It appears that the reason you were unable to access your file and it says read-only is because you don't currently have an active subscription on this account. If your subscription has expired, you will only have 60 days to read-only access your file; if you renew your subscription, you will have access to it once more online. 

Let me know if you want to have another subscription or if you wanted to renew your subscription. I'm happy to assist you further. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best Regards, 

Cel

• No that is complete rubbish - our subscription should be very much alive and well.  We have an automatic monthly payment of our subscription and have checked the bank statements.  MYOB is taking payment so there's something else amiss.

Regards, Sarah

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi sarahbell731 

Thank you so much for getting back to us and provide an update on the issue. 

I understand that this situation makes you upset. I can look into this for you to double-check and to make sure that I check on the correct account if you can send me a Private Message with the details on your account so I can look into this for you and to assist you properly. Note that sensitive information cannot be posted in the Forum. 

• Serial Number
        • Company Name
        • First and Last Name of the primary contact 
        • Email address associated on this account/ using when log in to this account.

Thanks, 

Cel