Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Can't send invoices since the last upgrade 2022.6.0

Cant send invoices when trying to email them. I have followed the online instructions, still nothing. I'm running Windows 10, Outlook for email and have Accountright being used to send invoices, statements etc via email as we've done since it was set up. ( I assume thats correct as it's the default one and there's no other options). I got the pop screen message saying something went wrong when I went to email an invoice, like I've being doing for many years and in turn sent off the generated email to MYOB, came back with a few standard ideas to help, but unfortunately non of those helped. I spoke with a guy at MYOB yesterday, he told me my account was cancelled which made no sense as the last invoice I sent was only 3 days ago. He gave me a case number and said he'll call back. Silly thing is, we purchased the AR programme out right and have had no problems at all until the 2022.6.0 update came out it seems. Have you got any ideas please? Please note, I own this program out right and have had no notifications that it was ever going to be deactivated plus it was working 100% fine on Monday 25/7/2022. The guy seem to be hung up that it wasnt woring due to be deactivated, which makes no sense at all. Does anyone have some ideas please?

Regards

Michael

• Hi westside 

Thanks for your post. Could you please confirm the serial number (Setup>>Company Information) you are using via private message and I can check what is the status of your subscription.

Edit: solved via Private Message.

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi westside 

Thanks for your post. I am sorry to hear you can't send invoices. Only if your company file is online, you can send emails straight from AccountRight. There might have been a glitch that you were still able to this after cancelling your subscription. When your file is offline you will have to use Outlook to send emails. Make sure you have to correct settings for this: Sending emails using Microsoft Outlook.

westside
      User

Hi there, thanks for the quick reply. My subscription was new cancelled, thats just it. I'm confused that comes into it. Is there a way to go on line then please?

westside
        User

Sorry, my bad. I have not cancelled my subscription. Every thing has been working fine until yesterday. I never received any thing about it being cancelled, or given an option to, 

so that's the thing that has me confused.