Forum Discussion

Mati_E
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Error -4077: You have sales for this item.

Hi,

Could someone please run the script on our company file, need to upload new prices and getting "Error -4077: You have sales for this item" again.

File is Online

Last four 4764

ID 1

• Hi Mati_E 

Thanks for checking that. I've run a different script over your file. Hopefully, it should fix it this time. Can you try logging out and back in and see if you can do the import now? 

If you are not able to, can you respond with an example import document so I can reproduce the error on my end?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Mati_E 

I've run the necessary script over the file for you. Do ensure that you close down and reopen the file prior to redoing that import process.

Let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Mati_E
      Contributing User

Hi Samara,

Thank you for your help. I restarted the program, uploaded the file but it is still not working, same error code and same amount of skipped files.

SamaraM
        Former Staff

Hi Mati_E 

Thanks for checking that. I've run a different script over your file. Hopefully, it should fix it this time. Can you try logging out and back in and see if you can do the import now? 

If you are not able to, can you respond with an example import document so I can reproduce the error on my end?