Forum Discussion

Gab-G1
Partner
3 years ago
Solved

Intray documents disappear

Hi,

My intray documents keep disappearing. They sometimes reappear and then disappear again. Why does this happen and how can I retrieve them. My client uploads them there for me to enter but often they disappear, but then at times they reappear sporadically, before disappearing again. How can this be fixed?

• Hi Komal_S 

That's not correct, nothing to do with the cache.

It's a long outstanding BUG within tray along with at least 4 other bugs/issues that I have reported over the last 2+ years that are still waiting for resources to be allocated to developers to address.

Gab-G1 Re-sizing the intray document window will help display the full list of documents, don't bother with clearing the cache it doesn't help. I generally click the restore icon (two stacked folders next to the close icon "x") on the window to display all the documents, from there you can either use the scroll bar to find/select the document.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
      AndrewStephen
      Valued Cover User

Hi Komal_S 

That's not correct, nothing to do with the cache.

It's a long outstanding BUG within tray along with at least 4 other bugs/issues that I have reported over the last 2+ years that are still waiting for resources to be allocated to developers to address.

Gab-G1 Re-sizing the intray document window will help display the full list of documents, don't bother with clearing the cache it doesn't help. I generally click the restore icon (two stacked folders next to the close icon "x") on the window to display all the documents, from there you can either use the scroll bar to find/select the document.

Kathy21
        User

Thanks Andrew.

This only started happening for the first time yesterday and I was getting sick of having to log out to get them restored.  Much easier now although still annoying :-)