Forum Discussion

debm
Trusted Cover User
7 months ago
Solved

Intray

I'm having issues with viewing invoices in the intray.

I am able to drag invoices into the intray, and we currently have roughly 40 documents in the tray at the moment, but when I close the tray and go back in it will only show about 20 (first two lines) of invoices unless I drag another invoice in and then I can view them all.

How do I fix this please so I can see all the invoices all the time?

debm
    6 months ago

It seems that we have found a fix for anybody that is having the same problem.  When in the inbox if you push the down arrow a few times it will scroll down and show all the invoices that were previously hidden, so no need to reinstall anything.

5 Replies

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi DebM,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

If you are still experiencing this, can you please clear your AccountRight cache? Once cleared, can you please do the process again? You can also try to open your file on a web browser to check if you will experience the same issue. Let me know how you get on with this.  

Please let us know if you still require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks, 

Cel

debm
      Trusted Cover User

Thanks for the reply.

I've have cleared the cache but it hasn't changed anything.

It is working on the web browser however, just not working on the desktop version.

Any other suggestions?

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi DebM,

Thank you for the update, and we are glad to know that your intray is working on a browser. In this matter, if you were unable to open it on your desktop version, we recommend uninstalling and re-installing the latest version of AccountRight. Kindly check on this Link.

Kind Regards, 

Cel