Forum Discussion

CalypsoLin
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Issues with Intray

In Tray is not working... Saying "Your in tray is empty.  Drop a document here".  

CloverQ
    2 years ago

Hi CalypsoLin AndrewStephen 

Thank you very much for checking and the feedback.

Our teams have looked into it further and found that it's still impacting some clients. They are currently investigating this matter and working on restoring the service as soon as possible.

For updates on this matter, please feel free to follow this post -  In Tray intermittently unavailable. Sorry for the trouble caused and we do appreciate your patience while our teams work through this matter.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    CloverQ
    Former Staff

Hi CalypsoLin 

Sorry to hear you are having problem with In Tray.

Our developer teams have picked up a brief issue that was causing the In Tray service intermittently unavailable. This is now resolved and the teams are continuing to monitor the service. 

I'd suggest give it a few minutes then restart AccountRight. If you are using the browser version please clear the browser cache also. Please feel free to let us know how you go.

CalypsoLin
      Experienced Cover User

Thank you Clover for your reply but I have done everything you have instructed me to do and still my files have not loaded into my intray.  Have I lost all of my files now?

AndrewStephen
        Valued Cover User

Hi CloverQ 

We are also having issues with InTray.

When we click on InTray we it just says "Loading..." and no documents appear.

When is going to be resolved ?

We have about 50 invoices that need to received urgently so we can invoice customers and the staff member that receives stock invoices works remotely and needs to access the documents from with InTray.